Lic. María Matilde Reyes Odiaga
OTTIAQ Certified Translator
PERSONAL DOCUMENTS: Transcripts, Diploma, Graduation Certificate, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Police Record Certificate, Driver's License, etc.
(attach your document) or call me.
OTHER DOCUMENTS: Legal, financing and investment sectors: prospectus, agreements, joint-ventures, share transfers, due-diligence documents, bidding conditions, bid-related documents and administrative and human resources documents. Motions, rulings, legal opinions, arbitration awards, agreements, power of attorney, laws, joint-ventures, share transfers, due-diligence documents, free-trade agreements, bidding conditions and other bid-related documents as well as administrative and human resources documents.
Environmental, mining and gas sectors: Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs), pre-operation and operation manuals, technical specifications, among others.
Click here for a quote (attach your document) or call me.
Confident, creative and highly qualified business professional with over 24 years of experience as a translator from English to Spanish and vice versa and from French and Portuguese to Spanish and English in diverse fast-paced and highly competitive industries. Highly qualified and expertise in various fields. Capacity to coordinate, schedule and manage all types of translation jobs under tight deadlines, to supervise personnel and experience with meeting clients’ specifications and expectations with pressing turnaround times.
Antamina Mining Company, Lavalin, Yanacocha Mining Company, Teck Peru Mining Company, Phelps Dodge Mining Company, Southern Peru Copper Corporation, Noranda Exploration Peru, Andes Drilling Peru, Chemonics International Inc., San Martin Mining Company, Transportadora de Gas del Peru, Performance Associates Inc., Sodexho Peru, Doe Run Peru, Rodrigo, Elias & Medrano Lawyers, Barrios, Fuentes & Urqueaga Lawyers, Osterling Lawyers, Heenan Blaikie LLP (Montréal office), CNW, SEDAV, SNC Lavalin (Montreal and Peru).
- Français langue étrangère (French Immersion Program), Summer School UQAM - Montréal , Canada - Advanced Level, 2004
- Ricardo Palma University – Lima, Peru - Licentiate in Translation, 2003
- Ricardo Palma University – Lima, Peru - Bachelor of Translation, 1985
- Centro de Estudos Brasileiros – Lima, Peru - Course in Portuguese Language and Culture, 1983
- OTTIAQ Certified Translator (Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec) – 2007 – to date
- Certified Public Translator qualified and commissioned by the Peruvian Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Peru 1994 – 2007
- Member of the Peruvian Professional Association of Translators (Colegio de Traductores del Peru) since 2004
• Spanish - Native language